Friday, July 31, 2015

Fun Pics from July 2015

We saw a deer very close to our house. I think one of the neighbors feeds them because we usually spot them in the same guys yard.

Geography has been very well received by the kids so I am running with it! Here we made some dioramas to learn some of our vocabulary words.




This is a really neat playground in Arcadia, FL that we like to go to sometimes. There is shade!



and cattle!
The cows were at the property next to the playground....and here were my tired, rosy faced kiddos on the way home.
We got a little bit bigger pool that the kids just can't get enough of :)
We met some friends at the Laishley Park Splash Pad!
....and my super awesome, new, grande coffee cup I bought recently ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some super fun times and great memories!

    ReplyDelete